Recipe: Humus Chickpeas

*** Chickpeas humus, quick starter! ***

i use to do the humus chickpeas in my way...
and i love to serve as a starter at dinner...

Necessary:


recipes humus
necessary 4 humus



230 gr Chickpeas cooked
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon of mustard
olive oil
1/2 lemon
salt
pepper

I use a small mixer and i start putting garlic, and chop it.



chickpeas humus
Garlic in the mixer


Then I put in the mixer all the rest:

chickpeas (that I have washed when take out from their box), mustard, pepper, salt, lemon juice (squeeze the half lemon) and oil (about 1/3 cup).

humus recipes
humus in mixer



And start with the mixer!!!


ingredients in mixer
humus mixed


every time I taste salt and if is a little bit “lumpy”, add some other olive oil and mix yet.

chickpeas lumpy
"lumpy" humus



Now it's ready!

add pepper at humus
add some pepper at the end


Serve it near a lot of bread!!!

ready humus
humus & bread



Ps: In the summer I serve with some Cigliegina tomato seasoned with basil.